We gave Chef Jennifer M. Denlinger (a.k.a. Florida Chef) a bottle of our New World Gin and she made a delicious Tangerine Rosemary Gin Fizz for the holidays. Here’s how to make it:
2 oz. tangerine juice, fresh squeezed preferred
1 oz. St. Augustine Distillery New World Gin
1 oz. Simple syrup, or to taste (equal parts of sugar and water
brought to a boil, then cooled)
1-2 oz. chilled club soda
ice as desired
1 sprig rosemary
tangerine slices and rosemary sprigs for garnish
raw or Turbinado sugar for rimming glasses
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine juice, gin, simple syrup to taste, a few pieces of ice and a
small sprig of rosemary.
2. Shake well two or three times, or until chilled.
3. Use a small piece of tangerine to moisten the rim of a glass, then coat in sugar.
4. Strain the mixed drink into glass. Top with club soda.
5. Garnish with fresh tangerine slices and rosemary sprigs.
Makes one drink